Delta 20L Gas Geyser Zero Start
Hot water on demand? No problem! With the Delta 20L Gas Geyser, you’ll never have to worry about cold showers again. It’s like having a personal butler who heats water just for you, without having to tip. It’s easy to install, low maintenance, and eco-friendly and, offers a convenient and efficient way to heat water. It also provides hot water on demand without the need for a large storage tank.
By using natural gas, gas geysers produce fewer carbon emissions compared to traditional electric water heaters, making them more environmentally. No more cold showers during load shedding. Get yourself a Delta 20L Gas Geyser today and start getting off the grid.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Never step up the hot water pipe size bigger than 15mm.
- Zero start geyser works much better with mixer taps.
- This geyser requires at least 20lts of water flow per minute to work.
- Do not use toilet connectors for water in/outlets. Use 15mm inside diameter connectors.
- Do not run the cold water supply from an electric geyser
- Do not use an orange hose as you will restrict the gas flow and increase the pressure resulting in gas starvation and the unit will not function correctly.
- Use the correct size regulator.
- Use correct size gas piping Sans10087-1
- Ensure that the Delta 20L Gas Geyser is protected from water entering from the top as this will result in the electronic box and battery box being damaged.
- It is highly recommended that you install a weather box for wind/rain purposes and it will prolong the life span of the geyser.
- Ensure to flush the water pipes before connecting them to the geyser. We recommend the gas installer connect the water pipes.
- If you’re uncertain of any installations, please contact your nearest qualified gas installer to assist you.
What’s in the box?